Basilic Fly Studio IPO will be open from 1 September 2023 to 5 September 2023. The price range is Rs 92 -97/ equity share with a face value of 10rs per equity share. Visit the official website basilicflystudio.com to learn more about Basilic Fly Studio.
Basilic Fly Studio IPO GMP
Basilic Fly Studio Limited’s initial public offering (IPO) will begin trading on the main market on September 1, 2023, or tomorrow. Subscriptions will be accepted through September 5, 2023. With a price range of 92 to 97 per equity share set for the Basilic Fly Studio IPO, the business hopes to raise 66.35 crore from this bookbuild offering. It is suggested that the public issue be listed on the NSE SME exchange.
- Saroja Pharma Industries IPO GMP
- Vishnu Prakash IPO Allotment Status
- Rajmarg Yatra app
- Sahara Refund Portal
The IPO for Basilic Fly Studio will begin on 1 September 2023, and end on 5 September 2023. According to the face value of 10 coins, the corporation has set the price of this IPO at between 92 and 97 with a market lot of 12000 shares. Through the sale of 6,840,000 equity shares in the public offering, the business would raise 66.35 Crores and the offer is a 100% book-built issue.
Basilic Fly Studio
Visual effects (VFX) studio Basilic Fly Studio Private Limited, with offices in Canada and the United Kingdom, specializes in producing eye-catching visual experiences for viewers all over the world. The business has experience in the VFX sector and has provided high-caliber VFX solutions for films, TV shows, web series, and commercials.
|Company||Basilic Fly Studio IPO GMP|
|Launch Date||1 September 2023|
|IPO Open Date||1 September to 5 September 2023|
|Price range||92 -97rs/ equity share|
|Basilic Fly Studio IPO||66.35 Cr|
The business has made a significant impact on the market by forming direct alliances with several production businesses as well as working with renowned VFX studios and organizations through subcontracting agreements.
Basilic Fly Studio Price Range
The price range for the public offering is between 92 INR and 97 INR per equity share.
- The book construction issue will begin on September 1 and be available for bidding through September 5, 2023.
- The business hopes to raise 66.35 crore, of which 60.53 crore would come via new issues and the remaining 5.82 crore will come from the offer for sale (OFS) method.
- A bidder will be allowed to submit applications in lots, and 1200 firm shares will be included in each lot.
- The tentative deadline for finalizing the share distribution is September 8, 2023, according to Basilic Fly Studio.
- The official registrar of the public issuance is Purva Sharegistry India Pvt Ltd.
- It is suggested that the book build issue be listed on the NSE SME exchange.
- The shares of SME companies will likely go public on September 13, 2023, as a preliminary date.
- The company’s sales for the quarter ending in March 2023 were 78.95 crore, while its PAT (Profit After Tax) was 27.74 crore. It had a net value of 31.67 crore.
Basilic Fly Studio IPO Booking
Through ASBA which is available in your bank account, you can apply for Basilic Fly Studio IPO.
- You must visit your online bank login page.
- Choose Basilic Fly Studio IPO from the Invest area.
- Submit an application using your bank account.
- Another choice is to obtain the Basilic Fly Studio IPO form from the NSE and BSE.
Basilic Fly Studio IPO stock
With a minimum lot size requirement of 1,200 shares per bidder and a face value of 10, Basilic Additionally, that is the most bid a retail investor may place in the IPO. HNIs and NIIs are permitted to bid for a minimum of 2 lots of 2,400 shares.
Approximately 13 Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) have been launched so far in August. In the primary market, excellent subscriptions, listings on the main board, and SME IPOs were observed. There is only one day left in August, but the SME IPO sector doesn’t seem to waste any time.
Basilic Fly Studio Launch
On 1 September 2023, Basilic Fly Studio, a leader in visual effects (VFX) with headquarters in Chennai, plans to undertake an initial public offering (IPO) with an estimated value of Rs 66 crore. The book-building issue will be launched on the NSE’s SME platform and will include a fresh issuance of shares worth up to Rs 60.5 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) worth Rs 5.8 crore.