Due to this information being stored by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India), an Aadhar card may be connected to any bank account. Fast payment transfers from Aadhaar-linked bank accounts to the recipient’s bank account are the primary goal of Linking NPCI and Aadhaar Online. Using the NPCI website, the primary job is to connect your bank account with your UID number and IIN. Issuer Identification Numbers, or IINs, are used to connect Aadhaar cards with bank accounts. At www.uidai.gov.in, you may Check Your Aadhaar Bank Seeding Status.
Check Your Aadhaar Bank Seeding Status
When you use the NPCI Link to Bank Account form, linking your Aadhaar number to your bank account is a straightforward process that won’t take up much of your time. On the website of the NPCI, you may find this particular form for Check Your Aadhaar Bank Seeding Status. Your IFSC code, the number of your bank account, and your Aadhaar number are all required on the form. Once you have finished filling out the form, you need to hand it to your bank.
Those individuals who are responsible for ensuring that their Aadhaar-based payments are sent to the appropriate bank should make use of the NPCI Mapper. The NPCI mapper provides a listing of both the Check Your Aadhaar Bank Seeding Status and the number of the receiver who is the intended beneficiary as well as the bank that provided the Aadhaar number or its IIN (Issuer Identification Number). You may have complete confidence that the handling of your money will go off without a hitch thanks to this technology.
uidai.gov.in Bank Account Aadhar NPCL
If you are one of those people who have benefited from a program that was administered by the state or the central government, then the first thing you need to do is get your bank account connected to your Aadhaar NPCL number. This is due to the fact that the money received by the government is only deposited into the account number that is associated with the Aadhaar card.
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Seeding||Adhaar Bank Account Seeding|
|Ways to Check||Online, SMS, Mobile APP, Net banking, phone banking|
Because of this, you will not be eligible to receive the benefits of any government program if your bank account is not connected to the Aadhaar NPCL. However, there are still a significant number of individuals who are unaware of whether or not the Aadhaar NPCL applies to their bank account. If your bank account is connected to the Aadhar National Payments Corporation Limited (NPCL), then you will be able to monitor the progress of the Aadhar seeding.
How to check Bank Account Aadhaar UIDAI Seeding Status?
To check your Bank Account Aadhaar Seeding Status:
- Visit the UIDAI official website www.uidai.gov.in.
- Select “Aadhaar Services.”
- Aadhaar and bank account linking status may be checked by clicking the corresponding link.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and security code.
- Request OTP or enter TOTP.
- Authenticate with OTP or TOTP.
- View your Aadhaar-Bank Seeding Status (Active or Inactive).
Check Bank Aadhaar Seeding Through SMS
- Dial *99*99*1# if you have a phone number that is registered with Aadhaar.
- Fill up your Aadhaar number, which is a 12-digit number.
- Now retype the number that was given.
- After the form has been submitted, the linking status will be shown.
Check bank Aadhaar Seeding using the App
To check Bank Aadhaar Seeding using the mAadhaar app:
- Download and open the mAadhaar app on your smartphone.
- Set a password for security.
- Link your Aadhaar to the app.
- Generate a TOTP within the app.
- Enter the TOTP.
- View your Aadhaar-Bank Seeding Status (Linked or Active) on the app.
Aadhaar Seeding Status Benefits
- First and foremost, you will only be eligible to benefit from any government programs if your bank account is connected to your Aadhar card.
- If you want to transact your money online, you must first have your Aadhar seeded in accordance with the Aadhar Seeding Status Online Benefits sequence.
- By use of Aadhaar Seeding Your bank account, petrol subsidies, housing and pension plans, and several other government programs may all be linked to your Aadhaar number.
Paytm (DBT) Aadhaar Bank Transfers to avail of Government Schemes
A government program called Paytm DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) attempts to provide qualifying recipients cash assistance and subsidies straight to their bank accounts. The goal of the service is to lessen corruption and guarantee that the intended beneficiaries get the advantages to which they are legally entitled.
Users may access the DBT plan and get rewards straight into their Paytm accounts with the help of Paytm, one of India’s top digital wallet and payment services. This makes it simple for recipients to get and use the money for the goals for which it was intended, such as funding bank accounts or making purchases of products and services.