Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited is going to release the notification brochure for the recruitment of 429 Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers on its official website at https://cspdcl.co.in/, candidates who want to be appointed as AE or JE in CSPDCL need to know that once an advertisement for the recruitment drive is made public, every single eligible individual will be able to apply.
CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
CSPDCL AE / JE Notification 2023 is likely to be released officially by the Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited in September 2023. Candidates who are seeking a job as AE or JE in the CG can apply online by providing the required details, uploading mandatory documents’ scanned cop,ies and paying the application fee. Every single individual must know that shortly after the release of the notification, a direct link to apply online will be also activated below.
|Post Name||AE & JE|
|Registration||To be announced|
The date for releasing the notification for the recruitment of AE and JE has not yet been disclosed by the CSPDCL, according to a few reliable sources, we have come to know the concerned officials of the Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited may release the advertisement by the last week of September 2023, if it happens then eligible and interested aspirants will be able to submit online application form likely till the third week of October 2023.
CSPDCL Vacancy 2023
Notification for recruitment of the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer will be released officially by the Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited is yet to be released officially. The short notification was released recently, according to which there will be a total number of 429 vacancies for the post of AE and JE, one who has been waiting for the release of this notification for a long time can get the details context to it from below.
Candidates can download the short notification from the official website of CSPDCL, or wait for the release of a detailed notification brochure to get the reservation details of vacancies.
CSPDCL Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer are as follows.
- Assistant Engineer – An individual must have pursued a Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, or Electronics from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer – An individual must have pursued a Diploma in Engineering with an Electrical stream from a recognized institution.
- Assistant Engineer – One’s age must be below 21 and above 30 years.
- Junior Engineer – One’s age must be below 18 and above 30 years.
Before applying online for recruitment of AE and JE, every single individual must download the official notification brochure from the respective web portal to get detailed information about the eligibility criteria.
CSPDCL Application Fee 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer, an individual will have to pay the application fee which is different from one another, go through the tabulated data, and check the details.
To pay the application fee one can use his or her Debit or Credit Card.
CSPDCL Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer is different from one another, candidates need to know that for the post of AE, one has to clear only the Written Exam and the candidates who are going apply online for the post of JE will have to participate aldo participate in the Interview after clearing the first stage of selection process i.e. Written Exam.
CSPDCL Application Form 2023
To apply online for recruitment of AE or JE in CSPDCL, an eligible and interested candidate will have to go through the step-by-step instructions available below.
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited, which is only accessible at https://cspdcl.co.in/.
- Look for an option that reads ‘Recruitment of AE / JE in CSPDCL, 2023’, hit on it, and get redirected to another webpage.
- Now, you will find an option that reads ‘Apply Online’ under the section of the Important Links, hit on it.
- At the end, you need to provide all required details, upload documents digital copy, photograph, and signature, pay a fee, and submit the online application.
To get updated information regarding the CSPDCL Recruitment 2023, make sure to keep your eyes on the official website of Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited.