The upcoming English Open snooker competition will begin on 2nd October and qualifications completed on 8th October 2023. This event is currently sponsored by (Bet Victor English Open). All qualifier matches will take place in Brentwood Centre, Brentwood, England. English Open prize money for the year 2023 is revealed.
|Round of 16||£7.5k||8|
|Round of 32||£4.5k||16|
|Round of 64||£3k||32|
|Total Prize Money||£427k|
- The winner of the English Open 2023, will earn a share of £80k from the prize money. The current defending champion is Mark Selby from England.
- The runner-up will earn a share of £35k from the total prize fund of £427k.
- The two players who lost in the semi-finals will earn £17.5k each.
- Four players who could not qualify for the quarter-finals will earn £11k each.
- Those who lost in the round of 16 will earn a share of £7.5k.
- Sixteen players in a round of 32 who got knocked out of the competition will earn a share of £4.5k each.
- The player who got rewarded with the highest break will earn a share of £5k.
If there are any changes made to English Open prize money details will be updated here later regarding changes.