The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has published information on the HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam Date and the Haryana PSC Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2023 on its official website. The HPSC SDE Exam Date is set for August 27, 2023, and the Haryana PSC Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2023 will be made available on August 21, 2023. The HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam will be held by the authorities in 2023. Additionally, the authorities publish the HPSC SDE Exam Date on their official website, located at www.hpsc.gov.in.
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2023
In the ever-evolving landscape of competitive examinations, the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) continues to be at the forefront, striving to select the best candidates for various government posts. The HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2023 is a significant document that not only signifies a step closer to your dream job but also serves as a testament to your dedication and preparation.
The HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2023 is a crucial document issued by the Haryana Public Service Commission to candidates who have successfully completed the application process for the Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) examination. This card serves as a ticket of entry to the examination hall and contains vital information about the candidate and the examination. As the saying goes, “With great power comes great responsibility,” similarly, with the privilege of receiving the admit card comes the responsibility of thorough preparation and adherence to the examination guidelines.
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2023 Date
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|No.of Posts||53 Posts|
|HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2023||21st August 2023|
|HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam Date 2023||27th August 2023|
hpsc.gov.in Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The admit card contains essential personal details of the candidate, such as their name, roll number, photograph, and signature. It is crucial to verify these details and ensure they match the information provided during the application process. Any discrepancies should be reported to the authorities immediately to avoid issues on the exam day.
The admit card often mentions the candidate’s roll number and the assigned seating arrangement. This information aids the examination officials in quickly identifying and organizing candidates within the examination hall.
How to download the HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2023?
- Visit Official Website: Go to the official HPSC website (www.hpsc.gov.in).
- Login: Log in using your registration number and password created during the application process.
- Access Admit Card: Find and click on the link to download the admit card.
- Review Details: Carefully verify all the details on the admit card for accuracy.
- Print Copies: Print multiple copies of the admit card for backup and reference.
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam Date 2023
The HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam will be held by the authorities in 2023. Additionally, the authorities publish the HPSC SDE Exam Date on their official website, located at hpsc.gov.in. According to the most recent announcement, the exam will be held on August 27, 2023. Candidates must always have their HPSC SDE Civil Admit Card on them while taking the HPSC SDE Exam 2023.
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam Pattern 2023
- Type of Exam: The exam is a written test conducted in offline mode.
- Papers: There are two parts to the examination: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1: This paper usually focuses on General Studies and General Ability. It includes topics like General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, and Numerical Ability.
- Paper 2: Paper 2 is more specialized and covers technical subjects related to the specific engineering discipline.
- Duration: Each paper is typically 2 to 3 hours in duration.
- Total Marks: The total marks for both papers combined vary and are usually around 200 to 300 marks.
- Question Format: Questions are generally in multiple-choice format (MCQs).
- Negative Marking: There might be negative markings for incorrect answers, so accuracy is important.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for Paper 2 is based on the engineering discipline chosen by the candidate (e.g., Civil, Mechanical, Electrical).
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates need to achieve a minimum qualifying score to move to the next stage of the selection process.
Documents to be carried along with HPSC Hall Ticket 2023
- Valid HPSC Technician III admit card printout
- Original versions of the following identification documents are accepted:
- Adhar card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Photocopy of the ID proof