All types of investors have responded favorably to the Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO. The initial public offering began on September 6, 2023, and ended on September 8, 2023. The Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited IPO Allotment Status is anticipated to be determined on September 13, 2023. Refunds may start on September 14, 2023, and shares will be credited on September 15, 2023. Claims of Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals are anticipated to be listed on the BSE and NSE on September 18, 2023.
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited IPO Allotment Status
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited IPO Allotment Status initial public offering has received 63.72 times as many subscriptions as the offer’s 84.97 lakh shares, with bids for 54.1 crore shares. The issue has received 34.75 times more subscriptions from non-institutional investors (NII) than from retail investors (7.73 times more subscriptions). According to information accessible on the BSE, the Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB) allocation has been reserved 187.32 times as of day three.
Similar to the previous trading session, the grey market premium for Jupiter Life Line Hospitals’ IPO is ₹10 per share. According to topsharebrokers.com, With a 20-share lot size, the Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO was priced between ₹695 and ₹735 per share. The entire issue size was ₹869.08 crores, of which ₹327.08 crores were an offer for sale and ₹542.00 crores were a fresh issue. Both the NSE and the BSE listed the IPO. When taking into account the top end of the IPO pricing range and the existing premium on the grey market.
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO Review
Jupiter Life Line Hospitals is a targeted micro market that is situated in the strong MMR area with a continually growing population. With a continued commitment to clinical quality, high-caliber staff retention and recruitment, and equipment use, the firm hopes to increase hospital occupancy rates and utilization. Given the issue’s growth prospects, solid fundamentals, reasonable valuations, respectable return ratios, and margins, and favorable risk-reward ratio, analysts have suggested subscribing to it for the long term.
|IPO Opening Date||Sep 6, 2023|
|IPO Closing Date||Sep 8, 2023|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|IPO Price||₹695 to ₹735 per share|
|Market Lot||20 Shares|
|Basis of Allotment Date||September 13, 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||September 14, 2023|
|The credit of Shares to the Demat Account||September 15, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||September 18, 2023|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
According to a statement made by Reliance Securities, “From a long-term approach, we propose you “Subscribe” the issue. “The issue is priced at a P/BV of 11.41 based on its NAV of 64.39 as of March 31, 2023. IPO it will be a debt-free company and growth in the healthcare segment, good patient volumes, cost efficiency, strong financials, and expansion to new areas will drive the company’s performance going forward.”
How to check Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited’s IPO Allotment Status?
To check Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited IPO Allotment Status:
- Visit the official website (https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) of the IPO registrar.
- Find the IPO Allotment Status section.
- Select the Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO.
- Enter your PAN/Application Number.
- Click “Submit” or “Search.”
- View your IPO Allotment Status.
Jupiter Life Line Hospitals IPO Allotment Link
- The IPO allotment status will be made available to the bidders on the official website of the registrar – Kfin Technologies Limited (https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/).
- Also, the IPO allotment status of Jupiter Life Line Hospitals will be declared on the BSE website – https://www.bseindia.com/.
Objects of the Issue
- Repayment/prepayment, in whole or in part, of bank loans that the firm and its major subsidiary took out
- General corporate purposes.
Jupiter Hospitals IPO Lead Managers Aka Merchant Bankers
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Nuvama Wealth Management Limited
- Jm Financial Limited
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO details
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals’ initial public offering (IPO) comprises a new issuance of 73.74 lakh shares, worth a total of ₹542 crore, and an offer for sale (OFS) part of 44.5 lakh shares of ₹10 shares, worth a total of ₹869.08 crore and sold by the company’s founder and shareholder Devang Vasantlal Gandhi. The entire Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO offering is ₹869.08 crores. The firm and its significant subsidiary will use the net proceeds from the new issuance to pay off bank debt as well as for other corporate reasons.
Jupiter Life Line Hospitals IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Banks, FIIs, financial institutions, and mutual funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individuals, NRIs, businesses, trusts, etc.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail investors, often known as NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders