Karnataka Examination Authority held the Diploma Common Entrance Test 2023 on September 10, 2023, in which a large number of aspirants who want to get admission participated and now all these are eagerly waiting for the announcement of the result, which is all se to be available on the respective web portal likely by October 08, 2023, at kea.kar.nic.in. Shortly after the release of the result, the direct link to download or check it will be also activated below.
Karnataka DCET Result 2023
Candidates who appeared in the Diploma Common Entrance Test 2023 are informed that the result is going to be available on the official website as a mark sheet, a huge number of candidates who took part in the exam must know that the date for the announcement of the outcome is confirmed officially by the Karnataka Examination Authority, but there is no confirmation about the timing, it may be made public at kea.kar.nic.in likely by the afternoon on the pre-scheduled date.
Those who participated in the Diploma Common Entrance Test 2023 on 10 September must know that the evaluation process of the OMR Sheet was started just a few days after the commencement of the exam, every single individual who participated in the exam for various diploma courses will have to provide valid login credentials such as User ID and Password to download the scorecard and check the section-wise performance, link to download scorecard will be able also activated inside the table below.
KAR DCET Scorecard 2023
Thousands who appeared in the Diploma Common Entrance Test 2023 must know that the result as a scorecard is going to be declared officially on the web portal at kea.kar.nic.in/. Those who took part in the offline exam held on 10th September 2023 must know that to download the scorecard and check the outcome the direct link is going to be activated only on the web portal, out of the total exam takers only those going to pass this test whose secured score will be at least equal to cut off marks or more.
|Exam Name||Karnataka DCET 2023|
|Organizer||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Exam Date||10 September 2023|
|Result Date||08 October 2023|
|Result Link||Check Here (Soon)|
The official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority is accessible only at kea.kar.nic.in/, and the result for DCET 2023 is going to be declared officially on the very same official website, after the announcement of the outcome, each individual will be also able to check it by going through the step-by-step instructions below.
Details available on the KEA DCET Scorecard 2023:
The result for the Diploma Common Entrance Test 2023 is going to be declared officially as a marksheet, once it is made public officially, each individual will be able to check it by going through the procedure below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Sectional Scores
- Total Score
- Qualifying Status
How to check the Karnataka DCET 2023 Result?
A step-by-step guide to check the Karnataka Diploma CET 2023 results is as follows:
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority, which is accessible at “kea.kar.nic.in.”
- Look for the “Admissions” section in the header menu bar and click on it.
- Find and hit the option that reads “Diploma CET 2023.”
- Click on “Scorecard” or “Result” and get redirected to the login page.
- Log in using your Registration Number and Password.
- Your result will appear with your scores and rank, download or print it if needed.
Karnataka DCET Counselling 2023
The Karnataka DCET Counselling 2023 happens shortly after the result is out. It’s divided into three stages:
- Registration & Fee Payment: First, you need to register and pay the required fees.
- Choice Filling & Locking: Next, you get to choose your preferred courses and colleges. Once you’re sure, lock in your choices.
- Seat Allotment & Reporting: After that, you’ll find out which seat you’ve been allocated. If it’s what you want, you have to go ahead and secure it by reporting to the college.
The schedule for counseling for the Diploma course is yet to be released officially by the Karnataka Examination Authority, once it is made public, we will update its details.