The Highly anticipated Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 7th Anniversary event has officially been announced. The festivities will include a ton of exciting rewards and activities that players can look forward to. A free exclusive skin for the hero Johnson will also be given to all players who participate in the Mobile Legends Anniversary 2023 event. The new assassin hero Nolan will also be arriving during the festivities which may also shake up the meta. A pre-registered event shall also be released before the release date of the Mobile Legends 7th Anniversary event which features exclusive gifts for players like emotes, avatar borders, Emblem Packs, and more.
What is the MLBB Anniversary 2023 event release date?
The Mobile Legends 7th Anniversary event shall kick off with a pre-registration event on 19th September 2023. More content shall be released on 30th September including the exclusive Johnson 2023 Birthday skin.
Mobile Legends 7th Anniversary event details
MLBB 2023 Birthday Rewards
Players can participate in various activities to earn the following rewards;
- 2023 Anniversary Johnson skin
- 7th Anniversary Avatar Border
- Event-exclusive Kill Notification
- Event-exclusive Emotes
- One permanent hero (out of five options)
- 2022 Special Harley skin
The anniversary rewards shall be made available from 30th September till 22nd October 2023. To acquire the above, players must participate in the “To The Stars!” event and complete various levels within the Johnson mini-game. Lead the vehicle to the finishing point by completing a series of puzzles and deciphering them, with 28 stages divided into four chapters. A new chapter will be unlocked from the 4th to the 7th of October, and players need to garner anniversary coin rewards from the challenge to claim the 2023 anniversary rewards.
A pre-registered event will also be released on 19th September 2023 where players can acquire even more rewards up to 2x Small Emblem Packs and a 7th Anniversary Emote Trial Card (3 days) upon sharing the event three times on their social media accounts. Each player can create an exclusive sharing code that other players can use to claim rewards.
New MLBB Hero Nolan
A new assassin hero Nolan shall also be released during the Mobile Legends Anniversary 2023 event. For now, can only be seen on the advanced server. However, here is a summary of what players can expect from the upcoming hero;
Skill 1 – Expansion
- Nolan cuts a rectangular area in front of him, dealing Physical Damage and leaving a rift at the first enemy hit.
Skill 2 – Gauge
- Nolan charges in the target direction and performs a slash, dealing Physical Damage to enemies in his path and leaving a rift.
Ultimate – Fracture
- Nolan removes all debuffs on himself and slashes the target location 3 times, dealing Physical Damage with each slash while leaving 3 rifts. The rifts will explode automatically while Nolan dashes backward.
Passive – Dimensional Rift
- Nolan’s skills can cut through dimensional planes, leaving a rift that slows enemies. When a rift comes into contact with another one, it will activate and pull enemies to its center and explode to deal Physical Damage after a short delay. Each time a rift explosion hits an enemy hero or Creep, Nolan gains Energy. If Nolan does not deal or take damage from non-Minion or non-Creep units for some time, he enhances his next Basic Attack to dash to the target, dealing with Physical Damage and creating a rift.