PBTE DAE Result 2023
PBTE DAE Result 2023 has been declared as a marksheet for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year, and students will be able to download it using their Roll Number. By downloading it, each student will be able to check the marks on each paper of the exam. Candidates who participated in the exam need to know that to download or check the DAE result, it is mandatory to have a Roll Number, so make sure to be ready for it.
- AJK BISE result
- BISE Kohat 9th Result 2023
- BISE Kohat 10th Class Result 2023
- BISE DI Khan 10th Result 2023
- BISE Bannu Result 2023
- BISE Abbottabad 10th Result 2023
- Bise Peshawar 10th Class Result 2023
- BISE Swat 10th Result 2023
The Punjab Board of Technical Education (PBTE) organized the DAE ( Diploma of Associate Engineering) exams for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th semesters in an offline mode from 1st to 20th June 2023. A large number of students participated in this exam, the students are now anxiously anticipating the official release of the results. The eagerly awaited results are going to be officially declared as individual marksheets.
What details are available on the PBTE DAE Result 2023?
The PBTE DAE results for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years will be released in the form of a mark sheet, which will carry the following details:
- Name: The full name of the student who appeared for the examination for the DAE course for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year.
- Date of Birth: The birth date of the student, who took part in the Diploma of Associate Engineering exam
- Institution Code & Name: The unique identification code of the educational institution where the student is enrolled, along with the name of the institution.
- Course: The specific course or field of study in which the student is pursuing their DAE course.
- Exam Year: The year in which the examination took place, indicating the academic year for which the result is being generated.
- Academic Session: The duration of the academic session during which the student attended classes and completed coursework.
- Secured Marks: The total marks obtained by the student in the examination.
- Passing Division: The division or grade achieved by the student based on their secured marks.
- Qualifying Status: Indicates whether the student has successfully passed the examination or not.
pbte.edu.pk Result 2023
The date for announcement of the results from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year DAE is not yet confirmed officially, but it will be released officially on the respective web portal at https://pbte.edu.pk/ by August 29th, 2023 as mark sheet, candidates need to know that the check the result, one will have to provide his or her Roll Number, those who appeared in the exam need to know that only those will pass the exam, whose will have secured qualifying marks in each paper.
|Exam||PBTE DAE 2023|
|Organizer||Punjab Board Of Technical Education|
|Year||1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th|
|Exam Date||June 01 to 20, 2023|
|Result Date||August 29th, 2023|
|Result Link||Check Here (Released)|
The direct link to download or check the result for DAE 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year has been declared officially as a marksheet, and then the direct link to download or check it is activated inside the table above.
PBTE DAE Marksheet 2023
These mark sheets are made available for download to assess their subject-wise performance, the PBTE DAE exams for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years commenced over 8 weeks ago. Typically, the evaluation process for such exams takes around 2 months, as this evaluation phase is crucial to ensure accurate and fair results, it is anticipated that the results will be released shortly, and then candidates will be also able to check them by going through the procedure below.
How to check the PBTE Result 2023 for DAE?
Candidates who appeared in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year exam for the Diploma of Associate Engineering course can go through the step-by-step instructions below to download or check the result.
1). Browse PBTE’s official website, which is accessible at https://pbte.edu.pk/.
2). Look for an option of Results under the section of the Examination, and hit on it.
3). Choose the course as DAE, enter your Roll Number, and then hit the Submit button to download or check the result.
Visit the Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.