Éder Gabriel Milito is a Brazilian professional footballer who now plays for Real Madrid and the Brazilian national team. He is mostly a central defender but can also play right back or defensive midfielder. Milito Éder
|His Real Name
|Éder Gabriel Militão
|Brazilian professional footballer
|Also height in feet and inches
|6 feet 1 inch
|Weight in kg
|Sertãozinho, São Paulo, Brazil
|His father name
|Ana Maria Militão
|In a relationship
|€49 million (£44 million)
Eder Gabriel Militao Biography, EarlyLife
Eder Militao was born on January 18, 1998. His given name is Eder Gabriel Militao. He was born in Sertaozinho, Brazil. His parents, Ana Maria Militao, and an unknown father gave birth to him. He has a younger sister, the identity of whom is unknown. He is of Brazilian ancestry. His faith is Christianity. His astrological sign is Capricorn.
Eder Gabriel Militao Education
His educational history is not published because he has not yet given it to the public. However, this detailed information is currently being reviewed and will be updated soon.
Eder Gabriel Militao’s Height, And Weight
Eder Militao stands 1.86 meters (6 feet and 1 inch) tall. His weight is 79 kilos. He has a muscular build. His eyes and hair are both black. He has a heterosexual sexual orientation. He has 3.2 million followers on Instagram and 621.4 thousand followers on Twitter.
- He began playing football for the youngest teams of Sao Paulo FC in 2010. He made his professional debut on May 14, 2017, in a 1-0 away loss to Cruzeiro in the 2017 Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A opening. On September 17, 2017, he scored his first professional goal in a 1-2 win over EC Vitoria. On November 12, 2017, he was sent off in a 1-1 game with Vasco da Gama. This season, he participated in 22 games for the squad, guiding them to a 13th-place finish and scoring two goals. On August 5, 2018, he made his farewell appearance for Sao Paulo FC in a 2-1 win over Vasco da Gama.
- On 7 August 2018, he signed a five-year deal with reigning Portuguese champions Porto, and he made his Primeira Liga debut against Moreirense on 2 September 2018 in a 3-0 home win. On November 28, 2018, he scored his first goal for the club in a 3-1 home victory over Schalke 04 in the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League group stage. On January 3, 2019, he scored his first league goal in a 1-0 win over Desportivo das Aves. From September 2018 to January 2019, he was named Primeira Liga Defender of the Month four times in a row. He appeared in 47 games for Porto, scoring 5 goals in all competitions.
- On 14 March 2019, he signed a six-year deal with Real Madrid, beginning 1 July 2019, after paying a €50 million transfer fee to Porto. On September 14, 2019, he made his debut for the club in a 3-2 home victory against Levante, replacing Sergio Ramos for the final half-hour. During his debut season at Real Madrid, he made 20 appearances in all competitions, winning the 2019-20 La Liga and Supercopa de Espana. On January 20, 2021, he scored his first goal for Real Madrid in a 2-1 away loss to CD Alcoyano in a Copa del Rey final 32 encounter. On May 1, 2021, he scored his first league goal for Real Madrid in a 2-0 win over Osasuna.
- Milito was promoted to the Madrid defense after the departures of stalwarts Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane in 2021-22. He paired up with Austrian immigrant David Alaba under the tutelage of Carlo Ancelotti. He scored once in their league-winning season, securing a 2-2 home tie with Elche on January 23. The team had recently won the Supercopa de Espana in Saudi Arabia with a 2-0 final triumph over Athletic Bilbao, but he had been sent off for handballing away a penalty. He appeared in 12 games during their victorious Champions League campaign, including the 1-0 final triumph over Liverpool at the Stade de France.
- Milito was called up by coach Tite after Fagner withdrew due to injury in September 2018 for Brazil’s friendly against the hosts and El Salvador in the United States. He made his FedExField debut against the Salvadoreans on September 11th, playing the complete 90-minute triumph.
- Milito was picked in May to Brazil’s 23-man squad for the 2019 Copa América. On July 7th, he came on as a substitute in the Maracana Stadium final against Peru, replacing Philippe Coutinho in the second half as his team won 3-1.
- Milito has also been nominated for the Copa América de 2021, which will be contested in his native nation. He started all three group games and scored his first international goal in a 1-1 tie against Ecuador on June 27 at Goiânia. In the elimination stages, Thiago Silva replaced Marquinhos as Brazil proceeded to the final.
Eder Gabriel Militao’s Net Worth
Eder Militao earns a living as a professional football player. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his revenue. He signed a five-year contract with Porto, the Portuguese defending champions, in August 2018. After paying a €50 million transfer fee to Porto, he signed a six-year contract with Real Madrid in March 2019. His predicted net worth in 2021 is €49 million, while his salary is £8.4 million. His market value is estimated to be over €30 million.
Eder Gabriel Militao’s Girlfriend, Dating
In terms of his personal life, Eder Militao is unmarried. The football player is concentrating on his professional career. He could be dating a lovely lady right now, or he could be single. Any news about his romantic life will be posted here.
Eder Gabriel Militao Awards
Éder Militão has won 8 titles so far in their career.
2x: 2021/2022, 2019/2020
Taça De Portugal
2x: 2021/2022, 2019/2020
Uefa Super Cup