Wilfried Zaha (born 10 November 1992) is a professional footballer who plays as a left winger or a forward for Süper Lig club Galatasaray and the Ivory Coast national team.
|Dazet Wilfried Armel Zaha
|Date of birth
|10 November 1992
|Place of birth
|Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
|Left winger, forward
- Won the 2013 Football League Championship play-offs with Crystal Palace.
- Won the 2013 FA Community Shield with Manchester United.
- Won the 2013 Football League Young Player of the Year.
- Won 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18 Crystal Palace Player of the Year.
Wilfried Zaha Biography, EarlyLife
On November 10, 1992, Wilfried Zaha was born. Dazet Wilfried Armel Zaha is his real name. Ivory Coast’s Abidjan is where he was born. Tiende Zaha, his father, and an unnamed mother gave birth to him. He was born in Ivory Coast and spent his formative years in England.
Wilfried Zaha Education
He attended Selsdon High School in Selsdon as well as Whitehorse Manor Junior School in Thornton Heath for his education. He is both an English and an Ivorian citizen. Africans make up his ethnicity. His horoscope sign is Scorpio.
Wilfried Zaha’s Height, And Weight
Wilfried Zaha is 5 feet, 11 inches tall, or 1.80 meters, tall. His body weight is 66 kg. His physique is athletic. Both his hair and eyes are black. His sexual orientation is straight.
|5 ft. 11 inches
- He started playing football for the youth team of Crystal Palace in 2004 and advanced into the Crystal Palace first team from their academy, in 2010.
- He made his first-team debut at home on 27 March 2010 in a 2-1 loss against Cardiff City, coming on as a substitute for Stern John with 10 minutes remaining. He signed a two-year professional contract with Palace in April 2010.
- On 7 August 2010, he scored his first senior goal in a 3-2 win over Leicester City. He ended the 2010 season playing a total of 44 matches while scoring 1 goal and having 2 assists in all competitions.
- On 23 August 2011, he started the 2011-12 season by scoring two goals in a League Cup match at home to Crawley Town. In March 2012, he was voted The Football League’s Young Player of the Year. During this season, he made 48 appearances while scoring 9 goals and recording 5 assists.
- In the 2012-13 season, he got an assist in the League Cup against Exeter City and won a penalty in the first league match against Watford. On 2 October 2012, scored his first two goals of the season against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- In his 3 seasons for Crystal Palace, he scored 18 goals in all competitions. In January 2013, he transferred to Manchester United for an initial fee of £10 million (the most expensive Crystal Palace player sold at the time) and would immediately be loaned back to Crystal Palace for the remainder of the season.
- On 5 March 2013, he scored his first goal for Crystal Palace after being loaned back from Manchester United in a 4-2 victory against promotion rivals Hull City. On 13 May 2013, he scored two goals in the second leg of the play-off semi-final against Brighton & Hove Albion at Wembley Stadium.
- He made his debut for Manchester United on 11 August 2013 in the 2013 FA Community Shield against Wigan Athletic. On 7 December 2013, he made his Premier League debut in a 1-0 home loss to Newcastle United, as a substitute for Nani shortly after his team conceded.
- On 31 January 2014, he completed a loan move to Cardiff City for the remainder of the 2013-14 season where he made 12 appearances for the team.
- On 28 August 2014, he agreed to a season-long loan deal with Crystal Palace and made a permanent move on 2 February 2015, the final day of the winter transfer window with the signing of a five-and-a-half-year contract for an undisclosed fee, believed to be in the region of £3 million, rising to £6 million with add-ons.
- He then went on to establish himself in the team for Crystal Palace and played regularly for Crystal Palace throughout the 2014-15 season, finishing the season with four goals and two assists as Crystal Palace finished the league in 10th place.
- He was a regular for Crystal Palace in the 2015-16 season where he made 34 appearances, scoring two goals and recording one assist, while Crystal Palace finished in 15th place. He helped Crystal Palace reach the 2016 FA Cup Final. He won the Crystal Palace Player of the Year award for the first time.
- In the 2016-17 seasons with his outstanding performances with Crystal Palace, he won Crystal Palace’s Player of the Year award for the second year running. On 26 May 2017, he signed a new five-year contract with Crystal Palace.
- Born in the Ivory Coast, he grew up in England from the age of four where he was eligible to represent both the Ivory Coast and England.
- He has represented England at various age levels.
- He represented England at U19 and U21.
- He made his debut for England in 2012 where he made two non-competitive appearances for England, the latter of which came in 2013.
- After not playing for England for 4 years, he switched his allegiance to the Ivory Coast ahead of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations and made his on 8 January, in a 2-1 friendly win against Sweden in Abu Dubai, coming on as a half-time substitute and assisting Giovanni Sio’s goal. Three days later, he made his first international start and scored his first goal in a 3-0 win against Uganda.
- He was also called up for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt where he scored twice for the quarter-finalists and was defeated on penalties by the eventual winners, Algeria.
Wilfried Zaha’s Net Worth
Wilfried Zaha makes money playing football professionally. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his revenue. He joined Manchester United in January 2013 for an initial cost of £10 million, making him the most expensive player ever to leave Crystal Palace. He signed a five-and-a-half-year contract for an undisclosed sum, which is thought to be in the neighborhood of £3 million, rising to £6 million with add-ons, on February 2, 2015, the final day of the winter transfer window. In August 2014, he agreed to a season-long loan agreement with Crystal Palace, and on that date, he made a permanent move. His projected net worth is €47 million as of 2023, and he makes €7.5 million annually.
He has an endorsement deal with Nike.
Transfer Value and Records
He is worth €27.00m in the market.
Wilfried Zaha’s Girlfriend, Dating
Wilfried Zaha is a single man in terms of his private life. He does, however, have a lovely girlfriend named Paige Banniste. Wilfried Zaha has a child from a prior relationship in addition to the child Wilfried and the partner have together. Leo Zaha, his son, was conceived on August 5, 2016. The media has not yet reported in detail on their wedding. Therefore, we are unable to reliably declare his relationship status until he makes a public announcement. He is in a close connection with his partner and kids, and they are all enjoying each other’s company.
Wilfried Zaha Awards
Wilfried Zaha trophies list
- English Supercup Winner. Manchester United 2014.
- Relegated from 1st league. Cardiff City 2013-2014.
- European Under-21 participant. England U21 2013.
- Promotion to 1st league. Crystal Palace 2012-2013.
What is the net worth of Wilfried Zaha?
His net worth is 47 million dollars.
What is the height of Wilfried Zaha?
His height is 5 feet 11 inches.
What is the age of Wilfried Zaha?
His age is 30 years as of 2023.