Paramedical Board, Karnataka will release the timetable for the October 2023 exam soon on its official website, students who filled the exam form on or before September 30, 2023, are informed that the theory exam is likely to start from the third week of October 2023. Once the date sheet of the examination is released officially at pmbkarnataka.org/, every single individual will be able to check the subject-wise exam date by downloading its PDF file.
PMB Karnataka Time Table 2023
Exam Date Sheet can be released officially by the Paramedical Board, Karnataka on its official website at https://pmbkarnataka.org/, for various courses and papers, students who are going to appear in this exam need to know that the exam will take place in two shifts from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm and 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm. Thousands of students have already filled out the exam form and now all these are eagerly waiting for the release of the timetable to check the exam date and make their revision pattern accordingly.
The date for releasing the exam timetable is not yet confirmed officially by the Karnataka Paramedical Board, but it may maybe released in mid of October 2023, because the due date for submission of hard copy exam application along with fees receipts and IA marks report was 05th October 2023 by 05:30 pm, whether you have registered to participate in October 2023 then you must know that shortly after the release of date sheet the direct link to download the PDF file and check the subject-wise performance will be activated below.
Karnataka Paramedical Exam Time Table 2023 PDF
Students who registered themselves to participate in the Paramedical exam must be known of the fact the PDF gazette of the date sheet will carry detailed information about the examination, every single individual who registered himself or herself on or before September 30, 2023, will be able to check the subject-wise exam date and timings and other details, only those students will be allowed to sit the exam who will have submitted the hard copy exam application along with fees receipts and IA marks report on or before the last date.
|Exam Date||October 2023|
|Time Table PDF||To be released|
The Paramedical Board, Karnataka, is set to release the timetable for the October 2023 exams shortly on its official website. Students who successfully submitted their exam forms by the deadline of September 30, 2023, should take note that the theory exams are anticipated to commence during the third week of October 2023. For the first and second shifts of the exam which will take place from 09:30 am and 02:00 pm onwards with an exam time duration of 03 hours, each individual will have to report at the exam center at least an hour prior.
What details will be available in the Karnataka PMB Date Sheet 2023?
The exam timetable will carry the Exam Date, Exam Time, Subject Name, and Exam Duration.
- Exam Date: The specific date when the examination for each subject is scheduled to take place.
- Exam Time: The start and end times for each exam session.
- Subject Names: The names of the subjects or papers for which the exams are being held.
- Exam Duration: The amount of time allocated for each exam
How to download the Karnataka PMB Time Table 2023?
To download the timetable for the October 2023 Paramedical examination, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of the Paramedical Board, Karnataka at pmbkarnataka.org/.
- Look for a section on the website’s homepage or in the main menu that is labeled “Exam Time Table”, and click on it.
- Within the “Exam Time Table” section, you should find a list of exam schedules. Look for the option that corresponds to the “October 2023 Examination Date Sheet”, hit on it, and download the PDF file.
- Open the PDF file and see the complete timetable for the October 2023 exams. Scroll through the document to find the subject-wise exam dates.