Rajmarg Yatra App
The Rajmarg Yatra app is a citizen-centric unified mobile application launched via the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) on August 05, 2023. The app is available in English and Hindi and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
- Sahara Refund Portal
The Rajmarg Yatra app gives customers comprehensive information approximately India’s national highways, which include:
- Real-time traffic updates
- Weather forecasts
- Nearby services, such as petrol pumps, restaurants, and lodges
- Complaint redressal services
- FASTag integration, making it smooth for customers to recharge their tags and pay tolls electronically
The Rajmarg Yatra app is a valuable aid for dual-carriageway customers and is a step closer to improving the general consumer level on India’s national highways. The app is straightforward to use and provides users with the data they want to devise their journeys and stay secure on the street.
Capabilities of the Rajmarg Yatra app:
Real-time traffic updates: The app offers customers real-time traffic updates, so we can plan their journeys accordingly. This is particularly beneficial for the duration of top travel seasons or whilst there are street closures due to accidents or creation.
- Weather forecasts: The app offers customers weather forecasts for their cutting-edge area and alongside their route. This helps customers to be prepared for one-of-a-kind climate situations and to plot their journeys consequently.
- Nearby facilities: The app lists close-by services, which include petrol pumps, eating places, and hotels. This is beneficial for customers who are searching out locations to prevent and relax for the duration of their trips.
- Complaint redressal offerings: The app permits users to check in court cases approximately street situations or other troubles. This enables the NHAI to pick out and address problems on the countrywide highways.
- FASTag integration: The app integrates with FASTag offerings, making it easy for users to recharge their tags and pay tolls electronically. This saves customers time and money whilst they’re traveling on country-wide highways.
The Rajmarg Yatra app is a treasured useful resource for highway users and is a step toward enhancing the overall person revel in on India’s country-wide highways. The app is simple to apply and gives users the records they want to plan their trips and live safely on the road.
Steps to download the Rajmarg Yatra app:
For Android users:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for “Rajmarg Yatra”.
- Tap on the “Install” button.
- Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your account.
For iOS users:
- Open the App Store app.
- Search for “Rajmarg Yatra”.
- Tap on the “Get” button.
- Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your account
Rajmarg Yatra app has been downloaded over 1 million times on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The app has a rating of 4.3 out of five stars on Google Play Store and 4.5 out of 5 stars on Apple App Store.
Here are a few other facts about the Rajmarg Yatra app:
- The app is to be had in both English and Hindi.
- The app is compatible with Android 4.4 and above and iOS 9.0 and above.
- The app requires a web connection to apply most of its features.
- The app is unfastened to download and use.
The Rajmarg Yatra app is a precious aid for toll road users and is a step closer to improving the general consumer level on India’s countrywide highways. The app is simple to use and affords users the information they want to plan their journeys and stay safe on the street.
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- Tap to Check More Merit List
- Click to Check More Results
Here are some of the features of the Rajmarg Yatra app:
The app is also regularly up to date with new functions and upgrades. For instance, the cutting-edge replacement introduced a brand-new function that allows users to tune their gas consumption. Overall, the Rajmarg Yatra app is a valuable resource for motorway users and is a must-have for all of us who are on country-wide highways in India.