The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is expected to release the TSPSC Group 1 Results 2023 in August 2023. The results will be available on the TSPSC website, tspsc.gov.in/. Candidates can check their results by entering their application number and date of birth.
TSPSC Group 1 Results 2023
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is conducting the TSPSC Group 1 2023 exam to recruit candidates for various Group 1 posts inside the nation of Telangana. The examination will be held on June 11, 2023. The TSPSC Group 1 examination is a written exam that includes two parts: a General Studies test and an Aptitude test.
The General Studies test will be a 100-mark test to test the candidate’s information on modern-day affairs, trendy expertise, and fashionable technological know-how. The Aptitude test might be a two-hundred-mark check to look at the candidate’s flair in reasoning, numerical potential, and English.
TSPSC.gov.in Group 1 Result 2023
The TSPSC Group 1 examination is a competitive examination, and the top applicants will be shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment system. The shortlisted candidates could be called for a bodily and clinical exam. The final choice might be primarily based on the candidate’s performance in the written, physical, and medical exams.
|Exam Date||11 June 2022|
|Result Date||August 2023|
The TSPSC Group 1 examination is an extraordinary possibility for applicants who need to enroll in the state government of Telangana. The exam is difficult. However, it’s also a profitable activity. The hit applicants may have the opportunity to serve the humans of Telangana and make a distinction in their lives.
How to download the TSPSC Group 1 result 2023:
Go through the step-by-step instructions below to download or check the result for the Group 1 Exam.
- Go to the TSPSC website: https://tspsc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Results” link.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future reference.
TS Group 1 Cut Off 2023
The anticipated cutoff for TSPSC Group 1 Results 2023 is hard to predict as it relies upon a variety of things, together with the variety of applicants, the issue level of the exam, and the wide variety of vacancies. However, based on the preceding 12 months’ cutoff, the predicted cutoff for the General Studies check is around 50% and the expected cutoff for the Aptitude check is around 60%
- 2022: The cutoff for the General Studies test in the 2022 TSPSC Group 1 exam was 50 out of 100. The cutoff for the Aptitude test was 60 out of 200.
- 2021: The cutoff for the General Studies test in the 2021 TSPSC Group 1 exam was 48 out of 100. The cutoff for the Aptitude test was 58 out of 200.
- 2020: The cutoff for the General Studies test in the 2020 TSPSC Group 1 exam was 46 out of 100. The cutoff for the Aptitude test was 56 out of 200.
TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment Process 2023
Counseling will be conducted in the following degrees:
- Shortlisting of candidates: The TSPSC will first shortlist the applicants who have been certified for the written examination. The shortlisted candidates could be ranked primarily based on their marks in the written exam.
- Document verification: The shortlisted applicants might be referred to as document verification. The documents a good way be established encompass the candidate’s academic certificate, evidence of age, and caste certificates.
- Medical examination: The shortlisted applicants could be called for a medical exam. The medical examination will be conducted to make certain that the candidates are bodily matched to enroll in the provider.
- CCounseling The shortlisted applicants who’ve cleared the document verification and medical exam could be known for counseling. The counseling can be conducted to allocate the candidates to the numerous posts.
The TSPSC will release the counseling schedule on its website. The applicants might be required to fill their desired positions throughout the counseling. The TSPSC will allocate the seats to the candidates based on their benefits and preferences.